We started touring pre schools for September 2013 start, and researching schools we would like her to go to after that.
Had a fantastic first mother's day this month!
- Crawls! Started tentatively, and by the end of the month is zooming around the house on hands and knees.
- Started waving at people, starting with a stranger on the street. Does a really cute pageant wave.
- Claps her hands together
- Said "mama", "dads" and "dog" at the dog, Pixel, we had staying with us for 10 days.
- Really agile - can twist and turn, move easily from front to back.
- Tracks people and objects really well with her eyes.
- No stranger danger so far - so outgoing and social, really loves people in general, but a bit funny around strange men.
- Hands us items like toys, food.
- Reaching to be held.
- Started sitting up in the crib and pulling herself up. We had to lower the crib mattress.
- Top two front teeth came in.
- Loves being played with, thrown in the air, sang to, read to. Getting really interactive and laughs a lot when played with.
- Bath time. Loves playing with her toys, and tries to hand them to us. Also trying to climb out of the tub.
- Getting more snuggly - finally! Nothing is better than a snuggly baby.
- Baby and mommy yoga class.
- Started getting some separation anxiety during the night. Won't be soothed by Alec, must have only me.
- Some great nights of one wake up, but plenty of more than that, including the week where she had a fever.
- When we go in to get her when she wakes, she is sitting up in the crib and reaches to be picked up.
- Loves bagels, cheese, yoghurt. A pretty good eater in general and is getting much better with hand-eye co-ordination too.
- Can feed herself with her fingers.
- Can drink by herself from a sippy cup.